That didn't last long


Had a nice cry this morning.

I'm renting a car tomorrow morning - an SUV class, in fact - and heading up to Glacier for the day. It'll be a very short trip, as the days are shorter and shorter. But I have to get out of Missoula, and Glacier has always been there when I need it.

I surprised myself by realizing that I want to see the New York Stock Exchange while I'm in New York City. Isn't that weird, for one who voluntarily lived a life of near poverty for a while? While I was in Kuwait, one of my Kuwaiti friends took me to the stock exchange there in Kuwait City. Very small, but interesting.

Meg and I are going to see Equus on Broadway. I'm hot to see Daniel Radcliffe naked.

Then after New York, my life takes an even more deliberate turn.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Haha is that Greg Kinnear? Show-off.

Popular Posts