Leveling out?


I just realized that it's been days since I cried. A couple of weeks ago, it was daily. In public, on my bike, at work. Sheesh.

On my way out of Missoula, I'll be visiting my mother and some sisters (I have eight of them) in Florida for a few days. Then I'm headed to New York City for a week. My daughter will meet me there for the last several days, so we can see some shows, shop, take pics, etc.. Another friend will visit me at the beginning of the week, and a third may pop in for a visit too. Very, very grateful for the people in my life.

I've only been to New York once before, for the day. I visited the Museum of Modern Art, and saw one of Dali's paintings - Persistence of Memory, I believe. I also visited the shop/factory of a luggage maker. I managed a high-end luggage and leather goods store in Austin at the time, and stopped in to see how they made the stuff. Pretty cool.

I'm getting pretty sick of hanging out in Break Espresso. The studio apartment that I'm in doesn't have an internet connection - why would there be? Only one unsecured network in the neighborhood, too, with a very weak signal. So I'm here at the Break at least once a day, sometimes twice.

Comments

Popular Posts