Last Ride


Yesterday afternoon I took a ride from my apt. up to the Rattlesnake Wilderness trailhead. There's a separate road right there that goes up into Sawmill Gulch. That road has it's own trailhead up there. Right there is the start of a single-track that goes right along the edge of the Sawmill Gulch road. It's such a nice trail - like slalom skiing.

So that's what I did yesterday afternoon, as a goodbye to that particular trail. I've also taken a walk up at Waterworks Hill, another of my favorite places.

I've thought about running up to Glacier, and I still might do it. I just need a car... Guess I could rent a car and do a day trip - I've done the day trip lots of times. I love Glacier - one of my favorite spots on this planet. I may only be in Amsterdam for three months, if I don't find work, but it's likely I won't be back to Montana for much longer.

A few more photos from my ride yesterday: http://www.flickr.com/photos/djsmitherman/sets/72157607755646828/show/

Those include a couple of shots of my friend David: he was just headed out on a ride of his own.

Danny

Comments

Popular Posts