Back to Europe

Prague Castle, 2007

Laura and I went to Europe in April. It was such a wonderful trip. I'd been to Italy, Greece, and London, but it'd been 25 years ago. And it's been 20 years that I've been wanting to get back. So it was so satisfying to visit again. We didn't go to Greece or Italy, but we did go to Prague, France and England. You can see pics on my Flickr gallery (they are currently only viewable by friends and family - please let me know if you want to get on that list, and I'd be happy to add you).

I'll add more later, cuz I want to go on and on about it. But for now:

1. VERY FEW people talking on their cellphones - and my almost dead faith in humanity is briefly renewed
2. Lots of people smoking - everywhere, including in the train stations, airports, restaurants
3. Lots of small cars, narrow windy roads, and TONS OF PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION

Ciao for now.

Comments

Popular Posts