Back to first principles


This blog was created to discuss the nature of the phenomenal world - the way we see/perceive. I've certainly used it to voice whatever was on my mind - it's my blog, after all. But I've been light on the evolution of consciousness and phenomenology for a long time. I feel a new phase coming on, and have already been getting back to reading, writing, and thinking about the world as phenomena. For instance:

- The Owen Barfield Society has recently been created, and I have been lucky enough to have a chance to participate in the inaugural meeting this fall. See the new link in my list of links (to your right on my blog home page... no, your other right...)

- The Barfield Press is another new creation, dedicated to reissuing out-of-print books by Owen Barfield. Go here for the announcement

- A fellow Barfieldian directed me to the online journal Renascence as a possible place for sending an essay of mine that I read a few years ago at the RMMLA annual conference.

So much good stuff going on in the world; thank you god.

Comments

Popular Posts