Education


I've learned a lot since I've been here. I'm playing my guitar more frequently, and can hear a change in my playing, an advancement. My photography has advanced, too. I'm using the external flash a lot (mostly with auto settings), and the 55-200 zoom lens. That zoom lens has vibration reduction, so with the new D80, I think my shots are getting much clearer and crisper.

I'm trying to learn, objectively, exactly what I have in my inventory of myself. What hand was I dealt, what have I done with that, and what can I change if necessary? I have a hyper sensitive moral organ - not hyper true, just hyper sensitive. Some behavior jolts me like megavolts of electricity. Like today.

Next week I'm going on another photo shoot with the San Diego Photographers Meetup group. Does that sound pathetic?

I had an interview-of-sorts with a personnel service. They don't usually handle IT jobs - or at least the woman didn't who talked with me. Quick few questions, and some paperwork, and I was out. I'll find out next week yea/nay. It's a one to two month contract gig.

Before I go: These SD freeways and surface streets are killing my tires and alignment. I had to buy new tires, and I'm now super careful about potholes, curbs, etc..

Ciao.

Comments

Popular Posts