Best damn fifty bucks I ever spent


Logitech X-240 speakers for my computer. Holy garganzoly. It really is an amazing set of speakers, at least coming out of my hp pavilion dv5.

While I'm on the topic of hp pavilion dv5 machines... This one is a great laptop (I have the fifteen inch monitor), but as far as audio goes, I have a huge complaint. I specifically looked for a higher quality sound card built in, so that I could record on it - plugging my guitar and midi controller directly in. This sound card will record that way, but there is no monitor, so you can't hear AS you're recording. You can't record that way.

Had two heaters going last night here in the apartment. It might have dropped below forty.

I'm headed out for a morning walk on the beach in Coronado. Ciao for now.

Comments

Popular Posts